1) maha Handloom retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
2) All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of Court at Mumbai , India only.
3) If maha Handloom is unable to deliver your order, then complete refund will be made. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability etc. caused due to non-delivery.
4) Maha Handloom has taken every care for the accuracy of the information provided in the site. It has exercised due diligence in providing the latest products/information.However, maha Handloom or its employees or its affiliates are not responsible for the loss or damage caused to any of the users due to the information inadvertently provided in the site.
Genuinety of information & interest of making payments:
1) The customer promises that the information provided to maha Handloom is true, correct and accurate. The customer also agrees to pay all charges incurred by them and users of your account and credit cards or other payment mention at prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
2) The customer agrees to defend indemnity & hold maha Handloom and its affiliates harmless from all liabilities & expenses including attorneys fee related to any violation of this agreement by them and also for the use of the services or transmission of any message or information by them maha Handloom may modify this agreement from time to time without giving any prior information.